Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Player LF a group

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Player LF a group 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » March 3, 2013 9:32am | Report
So, I've been playing a lot of Dota for quite a while. And I'm really interested in structured and higher-level of play. But I rarely find players on Match Making that want to play with advanced tactics such as Tri-Lanes or Smoke ganks. I would like to improve my game, and to do that, I'll need to join a group.

So, if there's anybody that's looking for a mid-tier player for playing Dota at a higher level, please message me or just add me on steam.

My Dotabuff : http://dotabuff.com/players/89676376
My Steam Profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/skystormkuja/

Thanks.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » March 3, 2013 3:35pm | Report
Well, in pubs, no one tri lanes but add me: fG^ All Smiles!

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » March 4, 2013 3:43am | Report
Maybe 1 in 50 games I get like 3 people playing together, and then I've tri-laned, but I've done it so little, I still don't know all the mechanics and tactics around it.

Thanks, added you.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sweetthrill » March 6, 2013 9:22am | Report
Me and my friend are trying to learn more advanced tatics as well, but it pubs its even hard to just get one more person to come to our lane, even when its totally reasonable...

Im at work atm, but feel free to add me, steam id: Sweetthrill

Sweetthrill

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » March 6, 2013 10:38am | Report
Cool added ya.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Gregcarman890 » March 6, 2013 1:32pm | Report
If you're interested in constantly being able to Que up with people you can play with every day and get to know, I'd consider checking out Zealotgaming.com

We're an active gaming community (Not just Dota2) seeking active new players. Majority of the time there are at least a few players online to Que up with, Sometimes we even have in house 5v5's.

We also use a TS3 server for easier communication in and out of game.

Gregcarman890

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » March 6, 2013 10:59pm | Report
Yes thank you, I actually did submit an application to join you guys.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved