Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[North America] Seeking 2-3 more players/Read WHOLE post.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [North America] Seeking 2-3 more players/Read WHOLE post. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Raijen » February 27, 2013 7:58am | Report
Hello, my team is looking for 2-3 more members. we are currently 3 but we're unsure of our thirds continuation to play. We are armature players that play mid-high tier bracket and wish to continue playing to enter armature tournaments and see where/how things go.

There are a few major qualifications that anyone must meet before bothering to join.

!!!PLEASE NOTE!!! we're all really easy going and fairly easy to get along with, but below I'm out lining some serious things to read. Please don't skip it and waste both of our times later on. It seems harsh but fact is that its needed. thank you.

-Be mature enough to understand that if you mess up someone WILL point it out. it happens to all of us, accept you fk'd up say "My bad guys" and move on, no one is going to think you're a **** player for making a mistake, we all do it.

-We're all trying to get better, teams that do well have good team work, and team work with people you're fluent with can beat 5 more skilled pubs with out any team work. we're building a foundation, Understand that. just because we lose 1-2 games doesn't mean its okay to freak out, leave the team and ask for a re invite. I don't do bipolar sh%t, I am not making an acception for you.

-Be English, I'm sorry but you must speak clear fluent English with out issues, I'm fine with accents as long as it doesn't make it impossible to understand you.

- We have Canadian/USA players, we play EST anywhere from 8-3am on weekdays. And pretty much when ever we're all online on weekends. we don't have "Designated practice times, we agree on a time and meet up when it works best for the 5 of us. (Check your time zone in comparison to that)
- Some times we break earlier some times later, It isn't really high strung on times, it is how everyone feels/if someone gets called to work in a night shift.

- We are relaxed players I.E no major raging, adrenalin is pumping but if you have a problem, then you won't enjoy playing with us.

-We play to win. If you want to take an hour of our time a game, sorry this isn't for you. we experiment and try new things, and are open to suggestions but we do always try and win the game.

-Listen, I don't care if you agree disagree or are indifferent about the call made, If 4 of us go in and you're sitting in the back going "that is a dumb call" Congratulations, you just murdered your whole team and I probably won't want to play with you. I don't make every correct call 100% of the time, I'm open to suggestions and I'm open to criticism. BUT if you do not go in/don't follow through with 100% effort and it doesn't work, I can't take the blame because you put no effort in. If we all give 100% and it fails, I'm more then happy to take the fall and accept responsibility.

-Be versatile in other roles. We currently have someone who can play support/nuker (Int heros) and another who can off-carry/hard carry/tank. We're mainly looking for another off support, main mid player and someone who can carry/offcarry.

- Understand how the game works. if I have to explain to another person how A+click works, or your team loses 200gold if a minion last hits a tower. I'm probably going to cry.

- Have a mic/head set of decent quality. I don't care if you spent $20 or $200, I don't want to hear loud feed back during games.

- Be willing to use Mumble voice program. if you need help setting it up. I can walk anyone how to set it up/use it, It is one of the more complicated Voip's to use for the first time.

- I listen to music, I don't care if you do. but if you can't hear/communicate then turn it off or don't ask to play with us.

- Do not be derogatory to any teammate in anyway, malicious jokes of race, sex, sexual orientation or any thing along those lines won't fly, we're all really big on equality, although we're a team of people trying to play DotA2 the community we are apart of has a verity of people and between games or games on off time may contain random people from that mumble server and they have a wide verity of people.

If you've made it this far. congrats. you've probably noticed I am not a bit%h. You can either add my steam ID or you can message me here. I'd rather both but it doesn't matter any work.

here is my steam page. add me and send me a message if you want to.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047421840

Raijen

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved