Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

noov. Is recruiting EU based English speaking players!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » noov. Is recruiting EU based English speaking players! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by noov.Deity » January 15, 2013 7:04am | Report
Welcome all!

Noov team please report (noov.) is an aspiring competitive team based in the United Kingdom, England. We formed up on 9th October 2012 and ever since have been improving dramatically as both individuals and a team.Our aim is to become competitive within Dota 2 and become professional players. We take Dota fairly seriously and are always looking for ways to improve how we play, the team currently consists of 3 people :

noov.Disciple :team captain, WC3 Dota player, coach, experienced in meta game and avid Dota 2 player tends to play the role of long lane, or hard support

noov.Deity :vice captain, experienced in Dota like games, avid Dota 2 player the team's carry player, the more late game the better, also versatile can play a good mid and long lane, also loves Meepo

noov.Nexoshard :our all in one ganker, teamfight mid guy, plays an amazing roaming ganker, favorite position is mid, QOP storm spirit, invoker, likes to get up in the faces of enemies and press R ;)

What we are looking for: We need someone who is open to criticism, a fantastically fast learner, someone able to adapt to situations and make the most of them. The qualities we want from a member of our team are that he/she is supportive, doesn't take losses too heavily, respects the opponents and most importantly their team, realizes the mistakes and misplays that lead to a loss,is prepared to lose repeatedly to test out unusual strategies and team compositions, item builds.You must listen to the team captain's judgement, if he tells you how the strategy needs to be played (fast push, roaming ganking, turtling, 4 protect 1 etc) you must adapt and play according to the team composition and strategy we have. You MUST be fluent in English, we do not care what country you are from as long as you can play in EU West time zone and speak English well, that you are confident in communicating with us using TS3, we do not care if you are black/white/blue/green/male/female/alien/gay/straight or whatever all we care is that you are dedicated to Dota 2, and are passionate about improving your game and maybe become friends with us should you choose to stick with the team. We would prefer if you were older than 16 years old. However if you should show impeccable skill in your play, exceptions can always be made. You must be able to dedicate considerable amounts of time to practice. Each day.

There are currently 2 open positions within our team, as i have described the 3 of us are incredibly versatile players, especially myself and disciple. We ideally would like, an amazing roaming ganker, someone who is adept at both offensive and defensive tri lanes, you MUST be able to play within a tri lane well as this is one of our ABSOLUTE favorite ways to play the game, ideally we would like someone who likes the role of hard support, jungler, the number 4 and 5 position. Like i said anyone is welcome to apply, message me on Steam or add me as a friend, do not be afraid to contact us, if you are unsure about your skill level, still apply, please do not be offended if you are rejected from the team.

My steam ID: 20513234
My name on steam: noov.Deity

WE WILL BE APPLYING TO THE DOTA 2 SMOKE OF DEFEAT OPEN TOURNAMENT HELD BY DOTA CINEMA!

We also have a ongoing Youtube channel, if youd like to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw2I507yu6deykIIPj5f6vw?feature=mhee

noov.Deity

Steam: Deity (Looking for 4/5 positio

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved