Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to Data 2 Looking for players interested in learning

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » New to Data 2 Looking for players interested in learning 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KendallT » October 26, 2012 6:53pm | Report
Hello. Like the thread title says, I am looking for people who are new/relatively new to play with and learn together. If this is the wrong place for this I apologize. edit: I am really sorry for the typo in the thread title. Is there anyway to change it?

KendallT

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AkiTsubasa » January 20, 2013 10:41pm | Report
im not interested in learning, but im interested in playing with a good people(not skill, attitude)
add me if u wish, leesasuki(old and noob player)

AkiTsubasa

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » January 23, 2013 4:29am | Report
ADD me. I am ###You-Only-Annihilate-Once###

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by shootr » March 14, 2013 8:55pm | Report
I play on US west/east
add me - sg_core_ashes
rcF. Gaming

shootr

Steam: rcF. `부엉이 -
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mcmic » March 16, 2013 2:55am | Report
I am new, i would love to learn how to play this, please contact me, thanks.
lets play together.

mcmic

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DJRolling » March 21, 2013 4:08pm | Report
hello, I am fairly new to the game, and have really been discouraged by the amount of D/Cs and BM in low skill pub games. i'd love to find some guys to play with every now and then. my name on steam is DJRolling, i'm pretty sure there's only one. i'm available most evenings. I play on US east but have had no problems with US west. I'm online right now, feel free to add me and maybe we can play a couple matches! thanks guys

DJRolling

Notable (1)
Steam: DJRolling
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyop » March 25, 2013 9:51pm | Report
you should check out dotanoobs.com. great community and lots of people that can coach you.

Skyop

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved