Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mics Group Up!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Mics Group Up! 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr_Dad » January 31, 2013 4:50pm | Report
Alright, we ALL know what its like to play with a team were some guy/girl just WONT or CANT talk back to you via Mic or even just simply typing back.

My Idea is to create a group of people that have Mics and are looking to clearly communicate. Leading to a lot more WINS!!!!
Do NOT ADD or attempt to get into said group unless you have a Mic.

If you want to join the group, then just add ---> Mr.Dad <----
Everyone else in the group will have Mics
So if you want good team that communicates then just add ----> Mr.Dad <---- and lets win some games.

Mr_Dad

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wobboo » February 1, 2013 6:07am | Report
Hey Mr.Dad

I'd be happy to join a team with mics (I have one myself) as it is often annoying to play with people who seem to simply refuse to communicate. I will add you as a friend on steam when I next get to my computer, and I look forward to some great games!
holla

Wobboo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr_Dad » February 1, 2013 9:31am | Report
Great, I cant wait to have another player to get some good games in with.

Mr_Dad

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by doomisangry » February 2, 2013 12:55pm | Report
Mumble?

doomisangry

Steam: doomisangry
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vaquishin » February 2, 2013 5:32pm | Report
there's multiple mr.dad's whats your email or add mine: Vanquishin or [email protected]

Vaquishin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Col3yf » February 5, 2013 1:15pm | Report
I would like to join if possible. Col3yf on Steam.

Col3yf

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved