Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lookng for player to join Team Always $trive And Prosper(A$AP)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Lookng for player to join Team Always $trive And Prosper(A$AP) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Supreme_23 » June 8, 2015 2:31am | Report
Looking for players between 3-5k on US East. Add me on steam if you are interested in joining. Only looking for committed players who will have a high priority for the team. Tryouts will be held soon for people who are interested. Currently looking for 1,2,4, and 5 position I will be playing offlane and for the most part draft for the team, but I'm open to let others show their drafting abilities There are some requirements to join besides mmr.

Requirements
-Must have mic
-Speak English
-Have Skype or TeamSpeak
-Be available to play during the weekends and week days during summer.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211661980

Supreme_23

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » June 11, 2015 4:36pm | Report
Im chill, 4k myself. Mssge me when you can

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » June 11, 2015 4:37pm | Report
I hope thats not your actual account with 150 hours on it...

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved