Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for two more members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for two more members 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Narky » February 23, 2013 9:41pm | Report
Hello my team and I are looking for two more members for normal to high tier game play. We are looking for people who are able to play after 5:30pm PST on during the week and to after 2:00pm PST on weekends. We have Canadian and American players and we are looking for people who can speak fluent English so we can have good communication. We are also looking for people who are able to play a wide range of roles, so that you can adapt for the situation and willingness to play new heroes you may not be good with. People must be able to listen and not get upset if your name gets called out because we don't want you to feel like its a attack we are look to work as a team and fix problems as we see them.
We are a laid back group but we are competitive. We are not looking for excuses if something goes wrong. We also don't want rage quitting and will it not be tolerated for we want to work past problems not just get mad over them.
You must have a working mic(no reverb ) We use mumble as a VoIP
My steam login is bullblade or you can find me by looking for Narky
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009448453/

Narky

Steam: Narky
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by joryyy » February 24, 2013 12:59pm | Report
Just sent you a friend request on steam. Would love too play a few games with you guys and see if I'd be a good fit.

joryyy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved