Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for some recruits with potential.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for some recruits with potential. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Azarael » November 7, 2012 6:57am | Report
I am not just looking for any recruits. These are the things I am looking for.

- newbies who happen to be obsessed with dota 2 and want to go pro and play in competitive leagues.
- experienced players or intermediate players who would like to grow, learn, and organize organized team strategies and even work as an organized team for some of my team strategies. (Individual strategies of mine can be flexibe or optional)
- Smart people who would like to lead and manage my clan with me and help it grow. I am dedicated and loyal to my clan though we are short handed with little participation. Why would someone wanna help me make a small time clan big as any clans? Because when it is small and full of opportunity that is where the fun starts! ^^ I want to make it big and rise as high and organized as possible but at the same Time I want it to be a pleasurable community and full of spirit and life as well as stable. If your wondering why I can not achieve it alone when it is my dream to make this happen. Investment is not the issue. I invest money, time, and full effort in these things, but good recruits with potential is hard to find and the people I have had to work with when I have almost succeeded in the past either betrayed me or had different and colder visions. Like I said before I want a big clan full of life. Not just an in and out clan. Anyways I could make all of it happen if I just had a little help from people who would appreciate leading or becoming a team of my training division, mod division, or elite devision plan. I want to have a competetitive gaming clan where everyone has the opportunity to earn their way onto the elite tourney team, and although my division plan may seem to be unstable and have little potential I assure you that this is only a phase plan like NASA's rocket launchers. Anyways why am I doing this? Because I am extremely bored and I could use something interesting right now. Anyways if your recruiting and you think you have a better offer than let me no cuz I am soooooo bored and I wanna keep busy.

Azarael

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by POOH BEAR » November 7, 2012 12:58pm | Report
I could be interested in setting up a team if you are looking to go competitive.

POOH BEAR

Steam: MasonMabrito
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePsyborg1 » November 11, 2012 11:54am | Report
I would like to hear more :-)

ThePsyborg1

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by darkgh0st » November 11, 2012 9:03pm | Report
hello. First of all your idea and plan seems abit controvertial to me and ill tell you why : You stated that you want to grow a community and put effort into a legit from low to ellite skill based team(s) . But in the end you rant about being bored and you need something to do. It seems to me like a mommentum based decision 'couse doing something like this becouse youre bored at the moment or w/e seems abit odd and cancels all your statements about everything.

This is how i see it, but definitely i would like to hear more about this along with an answer :>

darkgh0st

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved