Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for some friends to enjoy dota2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for some friends to enjoy dota2 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 88sg » March 3, 2013 9:23pm | Report
About me: l.living in UK recently
2.usually playing dota at weekends all night
3.200+ games with a wnning rate of 57%
4.male of course

About you:1.friendly and funny :D
2.using skype ( as I can improve Enlish by talking with you)
3.having a knowledge of being a good support, like how to stun in a right time, where to put wards. We usually play AP or CW, AP for fun, any hero is OK; CW for win, so I wish you could play support(4th or 5th position mostly).
4.If you remeber the dotabuffrating which was hot a month ago, players of 1500-1700 are quite welcome, since we are in a same skill level and I am able to tell you something I know to improve dotaskills (I was 1800).

Here are some ideas of mine that may help u know more about me and see if you have the same ideas with me:
1.I dislike the players who farm and feed, like FUR with midas and aghanims, while I quite appreciate FUR with meka and midas.
2.Arcane Boots is not bad for BH. What BH do is ususally throwing some tosses and tracks in a team fight, only rightclick only when enemy use all their nukes and stuns.
3.Disrupter is a very strong support though he has no AOE, 2nd skill is quite helpful in ganking and pushing.(I hope you can use it well if you are willing to play with me).

My steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060904382/
Skype ID: BBB (in UK)

Thanks!

88sg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved