Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for more guild mates - USA (read more in post)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for more guild mates - USA (read more in post) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AlphaQ » November 8, 2013 4:16pm | Report
Hi guys,

Looking for more guild mates for our guild GPM (good-looking people & mike).

We usually always have players online to play with eachother. And the guild mates are choosen based on their willingness to excel in dota and also mostly their personality.

If you are a noob, but you want to learn and you listen to instructions, added.

If you are too pro to care, so you want to give instructions to teammates to follow and just stomp enemies, added as well.

That being said, a little about me. I have 2 account currently, due to the first account was my screw around account, I had only 52% win rate on it. So I made a more tryhard account, so far keeping around 59% win rate over 160 games.

We are a group of friends and strangers that became friends. Since everyone is on different skill levels, we usually queue from normal to very high games.

To join us, you must have at least 50% win rate and a dotabuff page (so i can check up on heros you play to assign heros appropriately during CM matches).

You can play on USA server. Also you can speak at least some English, and have a Skype account.

If this interest you, please leave a message of your dotabuff and steam profile link!

Thank you,
Mike

AlphaQ

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JimiSteel » November 8, 2013 6:05pm | Report
Hello,

I have been playing for a while now and have been looking for more people to play with. Here is my dotabuff link and I believe my steam profile link.

http://dotabuff.com/players/64394226
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024659954/

I mostly play support or jungler

JimiSteel

Steam: JimiSteel
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » November 8, 2013 8:38pm | Report
Heyo,

Seems like a good guild... Always looking for more peeps to 5 stack CM with.

I play every position and almost every hero.

Steam and DotaBuff info in my signature

Thanks,
Zoidberg

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Korkiio » November 23, 2013 9:09am | Report
Just a casual player.
So I'm not a really good player or anything but
I know what to do or not to do and can play any role.

Dotabuff in sig.
Dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/104409323

I think my dotabuff not updated or something :P

Korkiio

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved