Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Med-High Skilled players to hang out with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for Med-High Skilled players to hang out with. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kangro » April 5, 2013 7:13am | Report
Hey People,

I'm looking for med-high skilled players to play with because im getting real tired of my ir friends who has just as must DotA skills as a sloth.

I live in Sweden, EU west witch means that I speak relatively good English and i live in the timezone GTM 1+

I mostly play Supports such as Omniknight and Bane, but im still good with heroes like Juggernaut, Storm spirit and lifestealer...

PM me or comment any way i could contact you so we could get going with the gaming.

Hugs Kangro.
Everybody needs a second hand, that's why i exist!

Kangro

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by rei1207 » April 7, 2013 4:21am | Report
Hey man,
i have over 30 hours of my account. i usually play as drow ranger but i can also play as sniper and riki. i have average skill in the game but with a good team i can be unstoppable.

if your interested and me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rei1207/

thanks for reading.

rei1207

Notable (1)
Steam: rei1207
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AlphaQ » April 7, 2013 10:19pm | Report
Hi I am a dota player in my mid 20s

steam acct name: cyspath
profile ID: Alpha[Q]

I mainly play (depending on line up):
sven
ursa
death prophet
warlock
and others if the team suggests

I am north american player, speaks english.

I don't know how to rate my skill level but I would say maybe a 6-7. I am level 19 on dota2,I am pretty friendly so that is reflected over my 28+ commendations in friendliness =)

AlphaQ

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 10046716 » April 11, 2013 3:25am | Report
Hey Kangro add me on Steam 10046716 I have three/four people always playing with :) come play with us when you can just play dota I do aha and play when ever I can :D love the game now

Steam: Drizzy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by tracc » April 12, 2013 5:54am | Report
Hi Kangroo,
I would also like to play some dota with you.
I am a casual player who plays support mostly (even on single queue). As you I can play other roles as well.
My steam name is tracc, just add me if you want to play.
Anyone else looking for some casual dota 2 games can send a friend request btw.

tracc

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved