Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Guild / People - EU time zone

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for Guild / People - EU time zone 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dreadnogh » January 6, 2014 2:27am | Report
Hey Guys

i am looking for a guild or group that play dota 2, and have Teamspeak or something like that, i am a little bit tired of pubs, because when i work i have alot of stress that i need to take care of, and it's not helping that people in dota aren't mature and just trolling around it really ruins my spare time.

if you have a group or you just want to play with me, i'm totally up for it you don't have to be world champion or anything i just like to have a good time when in my spare time :)

- i do have mic, and i like to talk to people over TS or whatever you guys use :)
- been playing dota for about 200 hours so still relatively new ( but have played Heroes of Newerth for 5 years )
- i live in Denmark so i use European time zones.

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041782726

Throw a invite if you would like to play or post here and i will invite :)

Dreadnogh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved