Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for friends to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for friends to play with. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LewGenesis » December 11, 2013 1:30am | Report
Morning all.

Simple enough thread, i find myself without friends to play with on DOTA at the moment. I usually work late shifts and as a result it's mostly when all my friends are at work, or im at work when they're free etc. While im at a level of play where I can hop into pubs, press the random hero and simply have fun with any hero, no matter how bad my team is - I find myself wanting to get more involved in teamwork.

Sometimes pubs communicate well and we have fun, but obviously as we all know sometimes that just doesn't happen and we have Drows trying to solo 1v5 etc.

So yeah, I don't really care what skill level you are - Lets just have some fun smashing pubs. If you're somewhat new, I can probably try and help you a little. Or if you're experienced you'll probably get annoyed at my inability to pull creep lanes into the offlane (Seriously, that **** is -hard- to practise for me.)

The times are avaliable are as follows. Sadly its shift work I do, so this is prone to change on a week-to-week basis.

I'll usually have to leave for work anytime between 13:45 - 15:30, although sometimes it's as early as 12:00. These are GMT (UK, for those who don't know) times so factor that in if you're in a different country. In regards to language - im a typical british bugger who has never learned another langauge aside from 'Bonjour, mamouiselle.' So I guess an understanding of english is at least slightly needed.

If you think you're up for it - Add me! Steamname is LewGenesis.

LewGenesis

Steam: LewGenesis
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by carranty » December 12, 2013 5:18am | Report
Hi,

I'm from the UK too. Though I usually only play in the evenings on weekdays I can play anytime over the weekends. I quickly got tired of playing pub games on my own, once in a while they were really good, but all too often I was the only English speaker on the team, or at least the only one willing/able to speak English. Anyway, these days I mostly play with a small group of friendly folk from accross Europe (with a huge range in skill/ability level), and the games are a lot more fun. You're welcome to add me on steam if you like, and we can play some time, no pressure, we all screw up some games, Though we've a pretty good win rate, I put that down to good communication rather than skill ;).

Ant

P.S.We nearly all have mics, so that would be helpful, but no worries if you don't
My steam name is carranty

carranty

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved