Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking For A Team/Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking For A Team/Guild 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Koning Klots » January 6, 2014 8:59am | Report
Hello everybody,

Im looking for a team/guild to progress rank with in Dota 2.
I can play quite alot of heroes. All roles are included in that.

My preferences are Kotl, Axe, Timbersaw, Drow, Ogre Magi, Slark.
My current solo and team rating is 2400ish and climbing.

Anyone interested can reply here or add me on steam. ( English / Dutch only please ).
My name is Koningklots.

Regards and Cya

Koning Klots

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neptunelafa » January 6, 2014 10:36am | Report
Hey Koning, count me in. Im also 2k and climbing and want to play.
Ill add u and lets try it out.

regards,
neptune

neptunelafa

Steam: Neptune
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSnappy » January 13, 2014 12:19pm | Report
Currently at 3500 and looking for a team. Go ahead and add me if you like

TheSnappy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MyLoDaGamer » January 14, 2014 12:17pm | Report
We would be more than happy if you would our team. It's name is XVP. We can change it whenever. All of us on the team have about 200 wins and I don't know there ranking but still. You can join.

-Spicygamin/MyloDagamer

MyLoDaGamer

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dominatorDora » January 14, 2014 2:57pm | Report
3000 Rank here, from the netherlands. Looking for a decent team. 800+ hours in public.

dominatorDora

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSnappy » January 14, 2014 4:50pm | Report
Ok. My steam name is TheSnappy. Go ahead and add me whenever you can

TheSnappy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheKP » January 23, 2014 7:46pm | Report
Hello, I'm recruiting for a team we are looking for an offlaner/ #5 support if you are interested add me on steam my steam name is Salad Rock.

TheKP

Steam: Salad Rock
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by salntz » February 24, 2014 4:46am | Report
Hi, are all the teams here still recruiting? I am from Malaysia but wouldn't mind playing in other regions =D

Have around 120 hours of Dota 2 and around 80 wins of public matches. Average player I would say. If you don't mind, hit me up on skype Benjamin Julian Ryan

salntz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PiNG- » February 26, 2014 11:31am | Report
You guys are welcome to join the community i am apart of. We always have individuals who are constantly playing DotA. We have casual gamers and competitive gamers. Some of the gamers are willing to teach you how to play or show you some tricks and tips about the map. Inbox me for details.

PiNG-

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved