Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for 2 or 3 Medium Skilled Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for 2 or 3 Medium Skilled Players 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ascuns » April 10, 2013 3:21pm | Report
Hey guys. My friend and I are setting up a team, and we want more recruits. We both have from 300 to 400 hrs, and want people to get better with, that work well together. If you consider yourself medium skill, just add me, and try out. We have 2 slots open, but if you're good, I can kick 1 out. We would like everyone but there are some requirements. You must be from the east coast of the USA, speak decent english, and be on pretty often. If you're all these things, contact me here, or add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067121446/. Looking forward to play with you,
-Ascuns

Ascuns

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LittleKing » April 11, 2013 8:29am | Report
Hey, I would be interested in trying out for your team. I consider myself a medium skilled Dota player with 341 hours logged on Dota 2. I was also an orignal Dota player back in the days of wc3. Not sure what your current needs are for your team but I have played almost every role but excel as a support role, however, I have been trying to enhance my solo lane play as well. I am from central USA (I know you said East coast but hopefully shouldn't be an issue), have a working mic, normally play everyday. Here is my steam profile, LittleKing but I will add you when I get home today.

-LK

LittleKing

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Massiv » April 20, 2013 1:29am | Report
I added you
My username is Massiv
Play US East/West
Have working mic
Know almost all heroes and can play any role.
WOrk 9-5 MOn-Friday EST but i am on most night by 7-8pm and on the weekends depending on my schedule.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028184696/

Massiv

Steam: Doctor Detroit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zarnon the SCB » April 20, 2013 8:27am | Report
Hey man, im Stitus on Steam. I have over 500 hours and am pretty versatile to play any heroes. Not sure if age matters, but im 18. I usually have class from 9 am - 3pm, after those hours im usually on dota. Just hmu.

Zarnon the SCB

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Loafninja » April 21, 2013 10:23am | Report
My friend and I are both looking for a team to join, both med-high skill, looking for some competitive play. He plays mostly hard-carries, and I play whatever we need, which is usually a hard support, because you know how pub games go :P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Loafninja

Loafninja

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved