Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[LFT] Hard Support LF Professional Dedicated Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [LFT] Hard Support LF Professional Dedicated Team 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kainestolkyn » January 14, 2013 8:45pm | Report
[This post is for a competitive 5-man team, not for groups, clans or casual play.]
Hello. I go by "Kaine" on dota2, and I've been playing dota for about 10 years now, since it was first developed on WC3. I've only recently taken up interest in competitive tournament-based team play since this past summer.

I am primarily training in, and skilled with, support heroes. Typically, hard support or initiators is my specialty. (i.e. position #4 or #5) Heroes like CM, Lina, KOTL, SD, Rubick, ES, Nyx, Enigma, etc. I am skilled at tri-lanes, warding/counter-warding, creep stacking, and other useful roaming skills, but I do not claim to be an all-knowing expert. I watch replays and commentary videos almost daily to learn new techniques and strategies.

Likewise, I am looking for a US/NA [Preferably East Coast] team with the same dedication I have devoted to dota2. My goal is to become a part of a professional team that gets invited to major tournaments, and can win. Some people may laugh at that, but I am serious, and I am looking for other serious players.
I have already been a part of a couple of teams, but they lacked the dedication it takes to achieve such a goal (would be gone for a week, sometimes a month or so at a time, or just wanted to troll around instead of train, or would go off and play with other friends instead of practice, or would get mad and rage over minor issues, etc), so I was forced to move on. Here's what I'm looking for:
*A team that keeps their cool, even when losing. No cussing and raging at teammates.
*A team that dedicates a small amount time to training daily, or at least 5 days a week, and study to improve their skills.
*Teammates that already have hero and meta game knowledge and skills.
*A team that shares knowledge with each other, and helps one another improve.
*A team that US/NA east coast based, preferably in the same time zone.
*A team that will watch replays of a losing match to analyze what went wrong and fix the problem.

If this description matches the team you are trying to put together, and you need a hardcore support hero, please contact me so I can try out, and I can see if your team is something I want to be a part of. If you, or your team, rage a lot, or just prefer to troll, please DO NOT bother contacting me.

Username: Kaine
Steam ID: 0:0:17864250

Thank you for your time, and thank you to the forum administrators for allowing me to post this message. :D I hope this posting was appropriately designed within the rules of your forum.

kainestolkyn

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved