Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF team casual, semi-serious or serious.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » LF team casual, semi-serious or serious. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ashby » May 17, 2013 11:44am | Report
Hello all,
I'm looking to join a Dota2 team to play team matches with.
Here's some info about myself
IGN:Ashby
Area:US East
Hours on DoTA2: Almost 400
Heroes: Good with most heroes (Str initiators are my weakest ones)
Times on: I'm on pretty much every evening, around 10pm-3am est

I like having fun in DoTA and im not an *******, but I would rather join a semi serious or a serious team. I am willing to join a casual team though if you plan to play competitively one day.

Leave a post on the forums or msg me in game if you need someone, or have anymore question.
Have a magical morning/day/evening dotafire community

-ASHBY

Ashby

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MukaMuka » May 17, 2013 12:10pm | Report
yo yo yo, we should game togerhter. Im looking to set up a semi-serious team hoping to get serious. We already have a mumble and some potential candidates. Just add me on steam, but my name is spelled funny so just come into our mumble anytime.

address: whale.mumbleboxes.com
port: 36068

Hope to see you there.

MukaMuka

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved