Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forming A Big Clan! Need Recruits & Help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Forming A Big Clan! Need Recruits & Help! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Azarael » November 7, 2012 1:25pm | Report
Hello! My name is Azarael and I am forming a big clan! I plan on making it go far and I have lots of insight on this. I am not just another dreamer either. You will find yourself suprised with what I can achieve. Anyway, let's cut to the chase. I will need the following in order to make this work.

- An "Intermediate/Experienced" Dota 2 gamer to train, train with, and lead an elite team that he will form that will represent ATA. Liston closely! Why would you want to represent someones clan when you can form your own group? Simple. You want to be apart of this, because my clan is not just any Dota 2 clan. It is a competetive Dota 2 clan, as well as a community in which you can meet, find, and decide who has the most potential or who has enough potential to take you to the big leagues. The fact that it is a community alone is a good reason to wanna be apart of this regardless of representation or no representation, because you can meet some pretty cool people and not have to play Dota 2 alone. Also it is required for you to have a microphone and volume to be on our tournament team which also makes Dota 2 more fun. I mean, who wants to play Dota 2 alone in public match making without voice chat or friends? Anyways it will also help you meet and greet people faster to update your team. More on that later. But ya, that's my whole 2 heads are better than 1 theory.

- I will also need what I call a "Tournament Seeker." This is one of our easier jobs and like all the other jobs in clans, other clan members look up to people with respect who organize these things. The better you do, the more you impress your friends. If you ask me admiration is a beautifull thing. Anyway, the Tournament Seeker is who searches for Dota 2 tournaments on the internet and sends me the links. Another part of his job is to explain the details in how this works, how to qaulify, rules, and how to enter. Also if your sure that we can't even qaulify don't even send me the link. I'll trust you.

- Another thing I will need is what I call a "Clan Ambassador" to meet and greet people from other clans and arrange meetings between me and their clan's leader. Anyway, doing this will be good, because I can broaden our community with relationships with other clans. Also I can host clan tournaments and invite other clans to prepare a team and enter. ^_^
The way I plan on hosting these tournaments is having each clan put up 5 rare items each. 1 from each participate on each clans participating team. It would be all or nothing tournaments so whichever clan wins the tournament earns an equal number of rare items for each participating team member on the winning team. Which would consist of 5. You may regester more than that, but only 5 may participate and qaulify. This will also help all of our clans by creating rivalry. Anyways I can work off of that so believe it or not this is a very important job. ^_^

- I will be needing anyone with computer game programming skills to help make a small computer game to represent our clan which will eventually expand. I will want it to be multiplayer capable, but when it comes to the server needed for it, I will need to start as small as possible until the rest of my plan comes into action. Eventually I plan on making this game free at first, and after a few updates the future updated version should cost less than 5$. Do not worry about the complications such as balancing the game and such, because I have all the designs, and believe me. It is one of a kind. ^_^
As for graphics, it is going to be a smalltime game so I am not worried about that. I just need good artwork. I already have one guy who has agreed to do this with me as a hobby, as should anyone else who plans on participating in this, because the funds will go straight into our Dota 2 clan. I am sorry but this is going to be so simple and small that it will be just a simple game that you might sell at school or something, but I am sure people will love it even more than many big shot games. I can promise that. I also don't want it to be as bad as the first zelda or mario game that ever existed. Because this game needs minor 3D features. As in Art. Anyways, yeh, that is the simple stuff. Here are a few specific skills I know of that I will need for my plan. Also, I don't expect anyone to wanna work with me on this as a hobby and for fun, but it is worth a try and it would be nice if someone would say "Sounds like fun!"

* Computer Game Artist
* Computer Game Scripts and Triggers
* Computer Game Bug and Glitch Fixer
* Computer Game Graphic Something
* Computer Game Server Something
* Something
* Something
* And Something Else
* What ever else I might need. Idk, because I am not the genious. I'm smart but my friend is the computer game programmer wiz. He is the smartest gamer I have ever met.

- An Adviser/Assistant would be nice. I am open to that.

- A website maker is essential to the plan, because steam does not support all of my plans.

- Lastly anyone else who wants to join Clan ATA, has potential, has skill at Dota 2, wants to have fun playing my new game every now and than, likes rabbits, wheres a paper bag over their heads, or just plain has experience with "multi-gaming clans" can definatly join. To be honest too. I just wanna make that game for fun. It used to be a mod on one of my favorite games in the entire would, but unfortunatly it died and there is no other game like it. So I want to remaster it completely into a completely new game. I am just taking the style like League of Legends too the MOBA style to make their game.

As for any small investments needed to make the website, clan's game server or something I will do whatever I can to make it work. But this is a non-profit plan and organization so if you do decide that you are interested then please don't expect any rewards except fun and community. ^_^

Azarael

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved