Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Looking for people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] Looking for people to play with 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Teamkilla » August 13, 2015 5:34pm | Report
Hey guys, I've been playing Dota for a few months now, I still consider myself a noob with below 1k MMR and only level 18. I realized that it's impossible to improve playing with people that have zero ideas of strategy, only pick carries or refuse to buy courier after picking Lion, and won't play something different than the classic pub 2-1-2, which is pretty much a waste of exp.
So I'm looking for mates to play with. With my low experience I can't expect really good players to contact me but I'd like to play with people that have at least some strategic knowledge. I'd like to gather some people together to play some pub matches and than maybe ranked. I mostly play support because no one else does. I can speak English, German and Italian
My Steam username is BogA, contact me if you're interested :)

Teamkilla

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 13, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Hi Teamkilla! Welcome to Dota Fire.

I would suggest you indicated what server you play in, that might help potential teammates to join you.

Good luck, and if at some point you're interested in coaching or tips, don't hesitate to ask for them!

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Teamkilla » August 13, 2015 7:13pm | Report
Thanks. West European and East European

Teamkilla

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved