Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Comeback Gaming (SEA) looking to put together a team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Comeback Gaming (SEA) looking to put together a team! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Brodavid » January 7, 2014 9:45am | Report
Hey all, Brodavid here! Right now Comeback Gaming is recruiting all positions for a South East Asian Dota 2 team. Because of confusion on a previous post about the region, which was entirely my fault, I'm now making this. This is FOR SEA ONLY. If you're interested then please send me an email at [email protected] and organize it as follows:
Name
IGN(region)
Preferred role
Top 3 heroes for preferred role(s)
Anything else i should know about you

IF YOU DON'T SEND ME AN EMAIL I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR INFORMATION AND WON'T GET TO RESPOND TO YOU!
Once put together the team will be intended to participate in ranked team games, online ladders, and online tournaments held weekly and biweekly. Due to the regional difference, coordination will be slightly blurred between player and management, however much effort will be put into insuring the players needs and desires are taken care of in timely manners.
Also if you talk yourself up then I'm more likely to not be interested in you, you can totally be cocky to yourself and once you get to playing, but in the email and follow up emails if you come off as super cocky then I'll probably just skip over you. Things like "I like to win" "I carry most of my games really hard" "I'm a god" "I'm so F*CKING good at X hero that you'd be a ****** to not want me" those kinds of things in the initial email are major turn off's for me and will effect your application. CONFIDENCE IS GOOD, COCKINESS IS A TURN OFF!
Thank you for your interest, and thank you for even just reading this post. I hope to be working with many of you in the future.

Brodavid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Brodavid » January 7, 2014 9:46am | Report
If you previously sent me an email application in response to my other post (found here http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/matchmaking/comeback-gaming-looking-to-build-a-team-4471) then I'll be responding to those emails in regards to region and then sorting that information accordingly

Brodavid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UsamaGk » January 26, 2014 3:31am | Report
I just emailed you.
My steam Nick is UsamaGk,I forgot to mention in my email.

UsamaGk

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Brodavid » February 2, 2014 5:28pm | Report
Update: We're now only looking for a number #4 support player. If you're interested then send us an email and we'll be able to get everybody playing very quickly!

Brodavid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved