Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Clan Recruitment - Black Reapers

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Clan Recruitment - Black Reapers 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TakuyaXIII » November 29, 2012 1:59pm | Report
Greetings All,

After countless horrific encounters with Russian/Brazilian/Mexican etc. teammates I've decided that I need to do something about this problem so I decided that I needed create a Clan. I'm not looking to go Competitive or do I plan to. I'd like an awesome group of people who feel the same way as me that are fun to play with and want to improve as a team. My availibility is during nights I play GMT (London) at very late hours around 12pm onwards so preferably with US players as that timezone fits with my playing hours but if you're available to play to play during those times by all means let me know. I already have some players that i've spotted on clan recruitment but i'd like to see who is interested :)

Requirements

- Minimal Rage

I understand when your team is performing badly and things start going wrong you're inevitably going to get angry but that is the whole point of this recruitment as opposed to random matchmaking, to play together, learn from our mistakes and improve upon them. If you start raging at the team, name calling, handing blame then you will not be welcome.

- Fluent English

I don't want to be prejudiced but it's a little hard to communicate with one another if you don't understand each other and if you're not fluent it's also pretty tough to make out so please ensure you are a fluent speaker.

- Communication

Try to work as a team if 2 or more people agree we need to b then we need to b. I just cannot stand those situations when the whole team calls b or care or ss and that one ****** gets 1v5'd to death.

- Know your Role

This is in fairly straightforward. If you're a support you need to be buying those wards/courier and harrassing/pulling in lane. If you're the carry concentrate on getting your cores, initiator, jungler etc...

- Maturity

A softer a way of saying 16 years old or over but if you're older than that try not to act like a child xD

That's about it I guess the general gist of it is a team who are not too serious but not too casual. We try to improve as a whole, divide the roles efficiently, widen our hero knowledge and have fun. If you are interested hit me up on Steam on TakuyaXIII or pm me at [email protected]

TakuyaXIII

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » December 29, 2012 5:17pm | Report
Sup! Is your group still available? If it is, can I join? Is there any requirements other than those above that I can satisfy further? And I'm a Singapore player.

Eldrich

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by royshantu » February 17, 2013 1:52am | Report
Hello,
playing for the last 6 months.
fluent in english.
got a mic.
good with initiators.
can i join ur team?

royshantu

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mexican_coyote » February 17, 2013 9:08am | Report
Hello my name is Georgi 17 years old. I live in bulgaria and have been playing dota 1 for like 1.5 years. And now dota 2. I have a mic and i'm very good at english since it's my second language. I'm very good with carries and semi-carries. I am interested in joining your team. I'm suck of playin random pub games where the rest of my team gets 4 hard carries and the game pretty much sucks.

mexican_coyote

Steam: mexican_coyote
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wonderbawlz » February 17, 2013 10:30am | Report
add me! steam is wonderbawlz

Wonderbawlz

Steam: ^KSY!
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NevaBakD0wn » February 18, 2013 7:19am | Report
Still have any room? add me on steam NevaBakD0wn

NevaBakD0wn

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TakuyaXIII » February 21, 2013 11:29am | Report
Thanks for all the replies I've added most of you now :D, still looking out for more though :).

TakuyaXIII

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyotee » February 22, 2013 1:29pm | Report
I would love to play with some people who actually listen, so if you have any slots left open add me on steam: kyotee

Kyotee

Steam: Kyotee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved