Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Better Players : USW /USE Inhouse Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Better Players : USW /USE Inhouse Guild 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 16, 2013 1:49pm | Report
Hello,

I had an idea to create a guild to form a platform where good players can met other good players and start inhouse games together. I created a Guild called the TaX CollectorS. Since then, that guild has blown up with over 360 Members and more joining each day. The whole idea behind the TaX CollectorS was to give players a means where they could meet other decent & serious players without having to get matched up against pubs that are not very good or do not take the game seriously. If anyone is interested in joining the guild and being part of the In-house community then; add me on steam and I will invite you.

Steam ID: Pu12e

Hope to see more of you guys later. Today we have 100 people in the channel at a time and we have inhouse cm/ap games happening all the time.

-Pu12e

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Massiv » November 16, 2013 3:05pm | Report
Interested in Guild.
Sent you a Steam invite my SteamID shows up as Doctor Detroit.

Massiv

Steam: Doctor Detroit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 17, 2013 7:04am | Report
Massiv wrote:

Interested in Guild.
Sent you a Steam invite my SteamID shows up as Doctor Detroit.

Added you. Welcome to TaX :)

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HALUN Badger » November 21, 2013 8:01pm | Report
Interested in networking for games! Add me! I use my mic and pick/play to team.

HALUN Badger

HALUN Badger

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 25, 2013 5:01am | Report
I will add you HALUN Badger

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DadiSingkit » November 25, 2013 6:42am | Report
Hey why when I chat in the guild noone responds? I want to play with you guys but everyone ignores me :((, am I really that bad? :'(

DadiSingkit

Notable (2)
Steam: Dadisingkit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thepieofdoom » November 27, 2013 12:02pm | Report
Add me steam ID: Thepieofdoom

thepieofdoom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved