Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anybody out there playing Dota for fun?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Anybody out there playing Dota for fun? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rollz » October 31, 2013 2:39am | Report
Hi guys and girls,

I am new to both this community and Dota2 in general. Im 29, and from Norway.
Have been playing since the International as I stumbled accross something on Youtube and thought 'hey, this looks kinda cooool' ...
And even If the learning curve for an unexperienced player as my self is a steady up hill climb I think Im doing pretty OK. Or at least I see less and less rage pointed towards my noobish *** as I did in the beginning :)

I am hoping to make some friends here to play together with - as I find soloing public games to be aweful at times.
Hopefully we can create a group of people with the same mindset. We play mainly to have fun - but we are healthy competative people, so we want to win as well. We are mature - understanding that this is just a game - so you have left your 'raging at noobs' period behind you and have taken a more constructive approach towards players that clearly need help or advice.
We should use in game speak or skype, so a friendly voice and some humor here and there could be an awesome set of abilities to have maxed out.
Maybe you also should be older than 25? I dont know...
You dont have to be online 10 hours a day and 30 hours during the weekend. Hopefully you have friends, family and work outside and beside dota2 that takes up the most of your time.

If this could be something for you, dont hesitate to add me on Steam: rollzroger

Hoping there is someone out there looking for the same as I do.
EU servers - and yes, I speak English like I was born there ;)

Rollz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AlphaQ » October 31, 2013 11:55am | Report
I queue usa servers, not sure if that works.

AlphaQ

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 1, 2013 5:01pm | Report
I play for fun but I have found out that I am actually very good at this game. Being good at this game and smashing other players like Hades makes this game enjoyable for me. I have also found a lot of enjoyment when using the dagon on every hero I play.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TwoSwordsClash » November 2, 2013 8:38am | Report
I play Dota 2, a lot. I'm 14, and I'm very good with Agility (Ranged) and Intelligence (Ranged) Heroes.

TwoSwordsClash

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatSign » November 3, 2013 10:04am | Report
Hi, I am more competitive, then friendly (but in the end everyone plays to win) and play hard carry's and disablers, my top 3 hero's are Doom, Necrolite, and Specter. im always looking to have a full party before I quee up but usually I cant get more then 1 person. add me on steam, im always on -ThatSign

ThatSign

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rollz » November 6, 2013 5:38am | Report
Thanks for reply`s folks.

Shikaro; I actually live in Sweden my self, and it would be awesome to be a part of your group. I have a NW friend who lives in CPH as well, and we usually ques up together. So, please add me and there shouldnt be a problem to have a 5 stack of people ready to rumble.
And hey, we can even talk in our own languages :) (Or at least I have no problems understanding swedish..)

Rollz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DadiSingkit » November 6, 2013 6:20am | Report
Join the dotafire guild and play with awesome people like me ;)

DadiSingkit

Notable (2)
Steam: Dadisingkit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved