Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So I just had my best game ever!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So I just had my best game ever! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sorcerer455 » September 19, 2013 7:17am | Report
http://dotabuff.com/matches/311701120
But with still with a lot of improvements. You can watch the replay to see how I played and give me feedback on what you think I could do better. My Steam name is Captain PINGAS if you want to check out my profile. :)

sorcerer455

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » September 19, 2013 8:59am | Report
Ummm, which one are you?

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sorcerer455 » September 19, 2013 9:03am | Report
The medusa

sorcerer455

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » September 19, 2013 11:40pm | Report
you probably don't want to click on the link above^
it's a phishing link :c

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Notable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved