Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I'm Back! I need a TL;DR

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I'm Back! I need a TL;DR 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » December 11, 2016 5:47pm | Report
So I stopped playing Dota and went over to League (yeah I know) around 6.88 because I was just so bored. Volvo took forever to release new heroes, there was a Pudge every game (and according to Dotabuff there still is...), the community was really toxic, and I couldn't seem to climb at all.

Decided I'd go check out ol' Dotafire after all this time, a website I visited almost every day several months ago, and just WOW. 7.00 looks pretty spicy. Guess I chose the wrong time to leave. Anyway, I'm asking for a TL;DR so I know what I'm getting into now that i'm playing Dota again. Who's strong? Who's weak? What are the pros playing? Will people still hate me for using Slark? Basically all the big changes between now and 6.88.

Thanks,
Blubbles

EDIT: WOAH THE NEW MAP
EDIT 2: I MISSED TWO HERO REVEALS? VOLVO... wait a sec does this mean Volvo might actually take community input for hero ideas?
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved