Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Favourite heroes of each role

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Favourite heroes of each role 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TimeLord87 » July 14, 2015 7:05pm | Report
Probably been done many times, but...

Base don the official Dota 2 hero roles, what is your favourite hero for each? (Each role can only have 1 favourite, but you can use it for multiple roles).

Carry
Spectre - I find she's very slow to get going, but once you've got some decent agility items and you start Haunting people who are alone, it's really fun. Especially when someone thinks they've escaped and then you just Haunt them and kill them.

Disabler

Shadow Shaman - Been having a difficult time with him recently, but being able to bind people for quite a few seconds and hex them can help see off even the toughest of foes, with good team co-operation of course

Lane Support

Jakiro - I find Ice Path a bit **** most of the time, when compared to other similar skills, but when it comes off, in combination with all his movement slows, you can really **** up a few enemies. Plus his no-mana ability is very helpful for pushing towers.

Support

Crystal Maiden - So easy to kill if exposed, but her passive is very helpful pretty much whatever your line up, and her disable and ultimate are sweet.

Initiator

Earthshaker - Loads of good initiators, but I tend to find a well timed blink and Echo Slam is incredibly powerful. Though it was close with him and Enigma.

Jungler

Enigma - Great jungler with some very helpful abilities to **** up a whole team.

Durable

Tiny - I tend to play Tiny with a Silver Edge, which others don't like, but I find the added attack speed and being able to sneak up on someone and stun them, then smack them down with his insane damage, especially if you have Scepter, is very effective

Nuker

Disruptor - Nothing more satisfying than catching 3 or 4 people in a Kinetic Field Static Storm combo, especially with Scepter which silences their items as well.

Pusher

Pugna - Blasting those towers away can get them down pretty quickly.

Escape

Windrunner - Run like the wind!

TimeLord87

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » July 14, 2015 11:58pm | Report
Carry - Slark / Morphling

Disabler - Treant Protector

Lane Support - Abaddon / Omniknight

Support - Same as lane supports

Initiator - Earthshaker

Jungler - Chen

Durable - Abaddon

Nuker - Lina / Earthshaker / Phoenix

Pusher - Meepo

Escape - Slark
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved