Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Does lich's sacrifice Deny all exp or just a normal deny of a % of exp to enemy heros, like enigma. ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Does lich's sacrifice Deny all exp or just a normal deny of a % of exp to enemy heros, like enigma. ? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tobixuchiha » January 15, 2013 12:06pm | Report
i was wondering this, since in dota 1 his dark ritual/sacrifice counted as a deny, and denied all exp from enemy hero.

Tobixuchiha

Steam: greenxyoshi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 15, 2013 12:26pm | Report
Denies like the normal deny I believe. You can always deny the creeps when they are coming though. So they are not in range of the enemy heroes.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » January 15, 2013 1:35pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

Denies like the normal deny I believe. You can always deny the creeps when they are coming though. So they are not in range of the enemy heroes.

Smart...

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » January 15, 2013 2:37pm | Report
It's a complete deny, full lost of exp

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 16, 2013 5:18am | Report
Nubtrain wrote:

It's a complete deny, full lost of exp

This is true, confirmed on http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Lich .
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tobixuchiha » January 16, 2013 9:40am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

yeah i already do that, i just didn't know wether it was full or just partial, the trick is to sacrifice right as they spawn, so by the time you get to tower you can sacrifice again.

Tobixuchiha

Steam: greenxyoshi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AkiTsubasa » January 20, 2013 5:15pm | Report
what i know is... with this tactic, enemies are very pity... last time i get lvl6 and they only got level 3(plus a lot of pulling and stacking)

AkiTsubasa

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved