Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balance Of BladeKeeper

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Balance Of BladeKeeper 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bangers » March 7, 2015 2:24am | Report
so i just started my first ever guide My Yurnero Guide
and im not an englishman so pardon my grammar

someone named Kody at the guide told me to promote my view outside GUIDE. so i decide post something here at forum.

i started the guide and talking that yurnero is a balance hero due to the all role skill he has
you can check it outhere-the guide

and i hope many player got a same perspective like i am that YURNERO is the BALANCE KEEPER
that make him all role and hard to build

Bangers

Steam: BANGERS
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » March 7, 2015 4:19am | Report
in my opinion, one cannot partially fulfill all roles in a game, let alone a farm dependent (after a certain point in time) hero like Juggernaut.

I think that juggernaut should be played as a hero that concentrates on filling only one role, either that of a carry or that of a full-utility pusher.
Building juggernaut in two conflicting ways, unfortunately, does not transform him into a jack-of-all-trades.

That being said, i would also like to say something about juggernaut's "lack of skill synergy".

the truth is, in a sense, i don't see any lack of synergy.It's just a skill build that does not come together at the same time.

Level 1-7 Blade Fury centric playstyle concentrated on dealing massive damage early on to secure kills and zone enemies out.
Level 7-11 Omnislash centric play-style focussed on getting kills from your ultimate and rolling out of control.
Level 11-25 A slow transformation into a hitting carry by the virtue of Blade Dance.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bangers » March 7, 2015 6:03am | Report
@ kody: i do agree with one focus role
in the guide i never say anything to build yurnero in to multiple role.
i only said Jug is a multirole hero cause he got multirole skill *check the guide viewers

that is a whole different meaning

u can build JUG into 3 type based on HERO ROLE

1st type; is the most well accepted ROLE is SEMI-CARRY
2nd SEMI-SUPPORT and 3rd SEMI-TANKER type are not well accepted cause is make YUR became unlike most AGI-ROLE which is killer/carry
so build 2nd and 3rd type if your teammate know u gonna made non-carry build

unsynergy skill: well if you play lot enough JUG you will find fact that BLADE FURY is not "effective zone enemies out" for me is just a free bkb with some damage.

a PRO/TURNAMENT user mostly will go off this SEMI-HERO and Go for TRUE CARRY, TRUE SUPPORT or TRUE TANKER than pick this SEMI-HERO. the player know this hero are lacking for carry role but still there is some potential on it and why? what THE REASON???

THE REASON is: like i said MULTIROLE SKILL; unsynergy skill but so challenging to master it

what i want to tell from my guide is this HERO is UNIQUE, VERRY VERRRY UNIQUE MYSTERIOUS with a MASK(now he got a mask unlike dota1) somebody should give me REP cause i can answer why YURNERO got a MASK now

i know it from the start writing this guide is as challenging as playing it DAMNNNN
and i do realize i can't win everybody opinion.

Bangers

Steam: BANGERS

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved