Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My Dota 2 Videos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » My Dota 2 Videos 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by snaykey » May 28, 2012 12:54pm | Report
Hey, I started creating Dota videos a couple of months ago and just wanted to share them all here. I also plan on updating this thread and posting future projects here. Hope you enjoy! :)

Dota 2 Blood Red
My biggest and best video so far, Blood Red combines SFM rendered scenes and in-game footage. How to Reduce Dota 2 and Steam Lag
A really quick and easy way to significantly speed up loading times when using Steam.
PRO WITCH DOCTOR RAMPAGE #PWNAGE [MLG] #YOLO 420 HD
A dubstep parody video, also featuring the never-seen-before PRO PoV ACTION CAMERA™. Mass Global TP Trick Tusk+Wisp
A guide how to globally teleport your entire team, using Tusk and Wisp combo. CLASH OF THE TITANS - Na'Vi vs LGD
Complete highlights reel from, in my opinion, the best game from The International II. Korok Storm Spirit Highlights
Coupled with commentary by joinDota.com's Toby Wan, this is a highlight reel of Korok's Storm Spirit, including the infamous Aegis steal (at 2:00). Epic Satyr First Blood&Double Kill
Funny video in which the Neutral creep scores a double kill. Click the link in the video description for a version with HP bars. More videos and short clips on my YouTube channel!

snaykey

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Numeta » June 19, 2012 5:30am | Report
Remember that time I styled on you with my sniper? :D
Get on my meta!

Twitch.tv/numeta

Numeta

Remarkable (27)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by snaykey » August 24, 2012 5:39am | Report
Numeta wrote:

Remember that time I styled on you with my sniper? :D

Haha, can't remember dude :D I've kinda given up playing now, my internet is just too ridiculous... Added my new video, Blood Red to the list. This one took ages to complete, hope you guys enjoy

snaykey

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 24, 2012 5:42am | Report
For some reason it says the first video is private.

Anyway, really nice videos :)
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by snaykey » August 24, 2012 5:43am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

For some reason it says the first video is private.

Anyway, really nice videos :)

Hmm, is it Blood Red which says that? Pretty sure this link should be working - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjXxrUqwh0. Glad you enjoyed them :)

snaykey

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 24, 2012 5:47am | Report
snaykey wrote:

Hmm, is it Blood Red which says that? Pretty sure this link should be working - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjXxrUqwh0. Glad you enjoyed them :)

Now it's working, thanks for fixing. :)

Gave you +1 rep.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by snaykey » February 16, 2013 5:05am | Report
Hey guys, I haven't updated this thread in ages and I figured I might as well include my new videos here, instead of spamming the forum with topics about each one.

snaykey

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved