Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

When is Aghanim's Scepter is Justifiable on Abaddon?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » When is Aghanim's Scepter is Justifiable on Abaddon? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 25, 2014 12:47pm | Report
Abaddon Game

During this game I played a dual offlane with me as the Abaddon and a Vengeful Spirit. We laned against a Drow Ranger, Jakiro dual lane and we absolutely crushed them. Long story short I got a lot of really good support items and our team broke throne in under 30 minutes.

I noticed close to the end of the game that the majority of their team was focusing the rest of my team. I decided to grab an Aghanim's Scepter in order to better the survivability of my allies but I don't whether this was a great item pickup for my team.

So I guess my question is, what would be some justifiable situations to buy an Aghanim's Scepter on Abaddon?

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 25, 2014 12:48pm | Report
Sorry, accidently made a double thread.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved