Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some of my favorite combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Some of my favorite combos 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Master_Azarael » November 16, 2012 7:28pm | Report
I really like going with these combos whenever I can!

- Pudge + Dark Seer is deadly when Dark Seer puts Ion Shell on pudge while he uses Rot to kill his enemies. Although Pudge may not always get the kills he still gets lots of gold, because of the assists and his victoms lose gold from deaths too.

- I have always wanted to try Dark Seer + Magnus because the skill Vacuum + Magnus his ulti and the rest of his skills go great together. Enspecially if Magnus gets fed. If he does it is as good as GG.

- Tiny + Ursa is one of my favorite combos. With it you can get ganks at level 2 easy. All you have to do is have Tiny Toss Ursa at the enemy + Overpower + Fury Swipes = GG.

- Clockwerk + Clinkz is pretty deadly too. Clinkz is a serious DPS hero and he is ranged. His Searing Arrows and Strafe + Clockwerks Power Cogs is a quick and easy way to end a game.

- Jakiro + Batrider is op. Batrider uses Firefly + Jakiro uses all of his power. They make a good team to solo defend the base while the others back door the enemy. GG.

- I know more combos but im getting tired of typing so here is one more good one. Sand King + Earthshaker Sand Kings Burrowstrike and Epicenter + all of Earthshakers skills is a good way to kill the entire enemy team.

Master_Azarael

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PrinceSitri » November 20, 2012 1:09am | Report
Shadow Shaman + Juggernaut. Shackles then Jugger goes spinnin = dead.

PrinceSitri

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » November 20, 2012 8:45am | Report
Ancient Apparition ult + Zeus ult = Dead team
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Meedled » February 8, 2013 11:42am | Report
I haven't tried this, but how does Earthshaker + Dark Seer sound? DS could vacuum everyone in to get max Echo Slam damage.

Meedled

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » February 8, 2013 1:15pm | Report
a good combo i've seen was Shadow Shaman + Dark Seer in team fights. vacuum and ward trap. There also the kotl and any hero with a spammable or high damage nuke (pl, beast master,...)

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » February 8, 2013 3:05pm | Report
Tiny wisp lets you gank anywhere wit extreme power

Chen and Outworld Destroyer (I know they changed it but out of his three names that one was my favorite) lets you always save an teammate other than Chen himself.

Shadow-Demon Kunkka, you trap the enemy than torrent/boat them.
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by obithepirate » February 8, 2013 11:49pm | Report
I've seen the dark seer es combo...its pretty sick...va*** plus fissure guarantees a stun on the whole team..this can be followed up with wall and blink in echo slam...its pretty much a guaranteed team kill...

another fun combo with ds is dark seer and anyone with stealth....ion shell the stealth hero and LOL as they run near the confused enemies.

But if you want a truely dominating lane combo that has been a dota classic for god knows how long...u need look no further than sand king lina....incredibly dominant lane double stun plus strong nukes, if the sand king gets caustic at u can easily get a kill at level 2 by poisoning the creeps and then nuking them down with ur combo...assuming u stunned the heros on top of that.

obithepirate

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » February 12, 2013 9:35pm | Report
An oldie but a goodie... Phantom Lancer and Keeper of the Light.

Forever a Lancer.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » February 13, 2013 3:59am | Report
Bane and Lina - absolute carnage, especially once you both hit 6. Sure...you can't auto-attack people under Nightmare, but you can still safely cast on them...

At level 2 their combo has 360 damage

At level 4 it has 580 damage

At level 6 it has 1660 potentially (3 levels in Dragon Slave, 2 in Light Strike Array, 3 in Brain Sap and 2 in Nightmare, plus their ults). Plus a total of 11.6 seconds of stun/disable that you can split over both lane opponents...

Obviously you have to account for magic resistance, but when you consider that you also have 3 stuns/disables included in that, the opposition better be seriously tanky...
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » February 14, 2013 8:49am | Report
Crystal Maiden and Enigma - Their two ultimates, Freezing Field and Black Hole have amazing synergy and when both is maxed level can wipe a team if they aren't careful. Even better with a Dark Seer to help land the attacks.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved