Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pub-Jakiro (laning phase)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Pub-Jakiro (laning phase) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by L0bstz0r » June 9, 2013 5:25am | Report
was wondering if it would be viable to max Jakiros 3rd spell Liquid Fire first in the laning stages of the game?!

on level 4 it gives a 5 seconds 50% Attack speed slow + 125 dot dmg on a 5 second CD. Is it just me, or does this really sound ridiculously good while laning?

L0bstz0r

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: L0bstz0r
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » June 9, 2013 6:59am | Report
If you don't like Q spell you can try to max W and E, leaving 1 skill in Q just for effects. But I would max E only in case im laning against enemy carry to deny his farm.
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » June 9, 2013 7:10am | Report
Actually, it's the build I personally recommend for Jakiro players.

Though you DO lose your nuking power significantly in the early game fights, it's ridiculously good when you're
A. In an aggressive tri/dual lane and shutting the enemy carry's farm
B. In a pushing team with the likes of Leshrac, Dragon Kinght and Nature's Prophet
C. Both
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » June 9, 2013 11:48am | Report
It really depends what kind of lane you're running - Liquid Fire is great for harassment and pushing (the effect works on towers too, and really reduces their firepower), and it's free mana-wise. Ice Path is better for setting up or preventing kills, but I don't think it's particularly efficient level-wise (1 point gets you 25 damage and 0.4 extra stun). Dual Breath is kinda expensive, and works well as a slow at level 1 - personally I like some combination of the 3, it really depends on the lane configuration.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved