Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kunkka starting items

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Kunkka starting items 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by martinlongbowww » August 24, 2013 6:28pm | Report
If I take a quelling blade on Kunkka to start of with, on every splash attack would it deal the 32% bonus damage to heroes or only the creeps that the splash hits. Just curious seeing as if it did deal the extra damage it would be around about 20 - 30 extra damage each cleave.

martinlongbowww

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 24, 2013 6:40pm | Report
I believe it deals the damage the target it hits receives, so plus the 20-30 extra damage.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » August 24, 2013 7:19pm | Report
Nope, bonus from Quell only applies to the primary target.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Quelling_Blade
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 24, 2013 7:35pm | Report
Well, then it's not really worth it, farming with Kunkka is easy.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by martinlongbowww » August 25, 2013 2:11am | Report
hahaha ~samukobo i checked that website to double check that the quelling blades bonus damage was 32% and the answer was literally right next to where i checked lol. Thanks guys

martinlongbowww

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved