Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Valve is love, Valve is life (<3 u Gabe)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Valve is love, Valve is life (<3 u Gabe) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 1, 2014 7:58am | Report
Muh braggin'

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » November 1, 2014 8:12am | Report
You are russian.

and you get a kunnka set.

i can feel the racism flowing through me when i say

" NO LAND SHIP CYKA BYLAT KALENI CYKA DOLBOEB SOSI HUI!"

nice one bro pls share set :'c

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » November 1, 2014 8:18am | Report
I am sorry to be racist, but this is a typical russian attitude that I hate. Anyone can have a bad game and you cannot judge someone by one game. Circumstances were apparently unfavorable and it just happened.

I, for one, have 80% winrate with Xyrus and our games were marked as "Very High Skill" on DotaBUFF. Xyrus was our carry, midlaner or offlaner and he would gank very succesfully as Nature's Prophet using verbal communication, precision and calmness. His calls on whether to push or get back were correctly anticipated.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 1, 2014 2:09pm | Report
Krwiozerca wrote:

I am sorry to be racist, but this is a typical russian attitude that I hate. Anyone can have a bad game and you cannot judge someone by one game. Circumstances were apparently unfavorable and it just happened.

I, for one, have 80% winrate with Xyrus and our games were marked as "Very High Skill" on DotaBUFF. Xyrus was our carry, midlaner or offlaner and he would gank very succesfully as Nature's Prophet using verbal communication, precision and calmness. His calls on whether to push or get back were correctly anticipated.

I'm perfectly aware of the fact anybody can have bad days or bad plays, and I'm perfectly aware of Xyrus being much more skilled than me, why did you even take my attacks serious?

I guess I will add some sign of me being ironic to avoid misunderstandings, like that I think:
Oh and BTW,

And yea, you and Kody were.. not racist(why would you even call it racism, we're both white after all), but rather chauvinistic about that. I have played enough games both in Russian and EU West regions to claim that there are about as much russian *******s as there are european, the difference would only be first one are more into swearing, and second are into constant "gg ff report whoever doesn't share my dumb opinion hurr durr". And you know what? I would prefer some Russian(ok, let's say Spanish or whichever nationality you wish) swearing on their language rather than some -moraled self-assured ******* who just keeps harassing his own team for the rest of the game.

Really, it doesn't mean the case is the worst if that's the most screaming one. Unmanerred bydlo is of course easier to blame than just some random *******, but it's not the solution after all. Want an example? Here: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/992779716 . Who was blamed for the loss? Maybe that Tiny who fed intentionally, screwed up my farm and constantly broadcasted his ****ty music in the voice chat? No, it was of course my and Shaman's fault just because we dared to communicate in russian, though we both knew English and could easily communicate with the rest of the team.

That was quite long, but there is really a problem with that. When I visit Dota 2 discussions page in Steam, I am almost guaranteed to find some dumb, uneducated, self-assured ******* with 48% winrate who blames Russians, Pinoys, whoever he wants for the fact he sucks. That's getting me really mad. Would you guys really prefer these whiners to some ill-mannered Russians? Are they really the lesser of two evils?

I can understand your chauvinism to some degree, it's common in almost every modern Eurasian country now, when mongoloid peoples massively populate Europe, but do you really have to bring that **** into a game when Valve gives us that perfect mute button?

Whew, think it's the time I've taken this too serious now. Anyway, I hope you guys got my point.

Btw about set sharing, I think I might just defeat my greed and give that Spectre set away since I got it for free anyway... well, if I won't like the hero(I've never even given her a try), I think, I'll give that to someone, as well as the whole bunch of items for heroes I don't play.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved