Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Elder Scrolls Online?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Elder Scrolls Online? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » May 31, 2015 9:41pm | Report
I know a lot of people don't like this game in the franchise, but I was just wondering: Has anyone here played it and if so, what did you think of it? I beta tested on the PC, and I wasn't all that impressed, (I definitely enjoy Skyrim and Oblivion more, never played Morrowind though) but that was just beta so not a final resukt. I actually just pre-ordered the console version,( Wat? "Not impressed" but still preorders? Well, I can't say I didn't enjoy it, and I must say that some of the video content online look amazing, + playing it on something that can actually handle it will be a nice change also) since unfortunately my PC isn't good enough to play it at a decent framerate. I'm very glad they removed the horrible monthly payments though, that was really bad.

So, anyone played before? What did you think of it? Was just wondering what other peoples opinion is, since a large portion of the playerbase seem to dislike it.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 1, 2015 10:42am | Report
It's a bad game. Bethesda did a big mistake letting a small time company develop it. Turned into a generic MMORPG where you actually have to camp for the boss kills and whatnot. (WoW business, God forbid you touch the boss first or you're going to be in a giant *****torm).

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » June 1, 2015 12:57pm | Report
My friend wanted it...bought it. And after 2 days he deleted it
Have fun with it ;)

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 1, 2015 2:48pm | Report
Yikes, well, I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it. I played WoW a lot quite some time ago (got to level 55 or something). So I'll see what I think.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » June 1, 2015 3:35pm | Report
They should just release argonia.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » June 1, 2015 10:53pm | Report

They should just release argonia.

This.

Sorry guys but i had to do this.

I heard we can go to other provinces there? After black marsh we can explore Tamriel. I wanna go to akaviri though.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 2, 2015 7:24am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

This.

Sorry guys but i had to do this.

I heard we can go to other provinces there? After black marsh we can explore Tamriel. I wanna go to akaviri though.

I assume they will add new provinces in via dlc or something, kinda like WoW releases new expansion packs every now and again. Afaik, you can explore all of Cyrodil, Valenwood, maybe all of High Rock, but not sure how much. Elsweyr isn't added at all atm, only the Rift and Eastmarch are explorable of Skyrim, and I've forgotten about the rest. I don't think there is any Black Marsh added yet either, but I'm unsure about this. But yeah, it's essentially gonna be the entire of Tamriel, I think it seems like a cool concept.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » June 2, 2015 2:49pm | Report
Pretty sure it's the entire tam riel which they have in mind. Want to see orsinium badly btw.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved