Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The International Tickets FAQ

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The International Tickets FAQ 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » March 26, 2015 8:09pm | Report

The International Tickets FAQ

March 26, 2015 - Dota Team

Tickets to The International will be available to purchase at this link and will be on sale soon. The first wave starts at 10:00am PDT March 27th and followed by the last wave at 10:00pm PDT March 27th.

Q. How many tickets can I buy?
Ticket purchases are limited to 5 per household.

Q. When will tickets go on sale?
Tickets will be sold in two equal waves. The first wave will be sold at 10:00am PDT, and the last wave will be sold at 10:00pm PDT. Use this time zone converter if you are unsure when tickets will be sold in your time zone.

Q. Can I purchase from both waves of tickets?
Yes, however you are still limited to a total of 5 tickets per household across both waves.

Q. Can I sit anywhere, or will there be preassigned seats?
There are no assigned seats. You will be able to sit anywhere.

Q. How can I purchase a VIP Ticket?
All tickets sold will be General Admission. We will not be directly selling VIP tickets.

Q. Can I trade my ticket if I cannot attend?
Yes, but please note that if you are picking up your badge from Will Call, you will have to contact Ticketmaster support and request a badge holder name change.

Q. Can I get a refund on my ticket?
Yes. If you contact Ticketmaster support within 48 hours of your purchase, they will help you secure a refund.

Q. I purchased a ticket and I live within the US. Can I change my shipping address?
No. Ticketmaster will only ship to the address you supplied at checkout. If you need to adjust the ticket to a Will Call ticket, please contact Ticketmaster support.

Q. I purchased a ticket and I live outside of the US. How will I receive my ticket?
Your ticket will be at the Will Call booth at the event. You will need to provide a picture ID to pick up your ticket. If you will not be the person picking up the ticket, please contact Ticketmaster support to add an additional pick up name to your order.

You can find the purchase page for the tickets here. We recommend going there and creating an account ahead of time so you will be ready when the tickets go on sale.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » March 27, 2015 9:11pm | Report
First batch of tickets sold out in approximately 30 seconds flat earlier today. Reddit thread went up 2 minutes after they went live, complaining about it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/30ick1/all_ti5_tickets_sold_out_instantly/

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » March 27, 2015 9:25pm | Report
And now if you check ebay they're selling for 200-600 bucks. Absolutely disgusting.

Welp, one chance left.

Edit: got Hella lucky on the second ticket release and got my tickets. So stoked for the international.

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » March 28, 2015 8:31am | Report
BKvoiceover wrote:

And now if you check ebay they're selling for 200-600 bucks. Absolutely disgusting.

Welp, one chance left.

Edit: got Hella lucky on the second ticket release and got my tickets. So stoked for the international.

-BK

Wow nice! Hope you have fun there. I really want to go but I honestly could not manage like a 10 hour + flight to Seattle, done so much travelling lately. I also doubt I would ever manage to get my hands on any tickets anyway :p

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 28, 2015 9:03am | Report
I wondered if smuggles got one..
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » March 28, 2015 9:30am | Report
I would have certainly gone if I lived in the States. Just too expensive from the UK for me.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » March 28, 2015 2:40pm | Report
I actually live a quick flight away from seattle, but dealing with scalpers who jack up the price to 600 USD?

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FleetAU » March 30, 2015 10:33am | Report
IF you want international tickets and haven't managed to get them in valves ticket sales the scalpers will get desperate close to the event until they are at the original price and sometimes lower.
Do as I say, not what I do

FleetAU

Notable (16)
Steam: Fleet™
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » April 22, 2015 8:29pm | Report
A couple of my friends that I bought tickets for bowed out and can't go to the international anymore so I'm selling 2 tickets for $250 a piece to recoup what I paid for them.

If you guys are interested, message me.

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved