Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The International Qualifiers

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The International Qualifiers 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 23, 2015 11:27am | Report

The International Qualifiers

May 22, 2015 - Dota Team

The International Qualifiers begin next week. Be sure to catch all the action as the America and China qualifiers begin on Monday the 25th. The America qualifiers will start at 17:00 GMT, with the China qualifier beginning at 02:00 GMT.

Then, tune in on Friday the 29th for the Europe and Southeast Asia qualifiers. The Europe qualifier gets going at 10:00 GMT, while the Southeast Asia qualifier commences at 02:00 GMT.

Head to The International invites site to see which teams are competing in each qualifier, then make your predictions in your Compendium.

The winners of each qualifier will be given a direct invite to The International, while each of the second place teams will battle it out for the final two invites.

You’ll find English and Russian language coverage for The International qualifiers over at Twitch.tv, with Chinese language coverage available here.

Who will emerge victorious, and be invited to compete at The International?
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by armc3j » May 23, 2015 12:59pm | Report
HGT will win China qualifiers, I know it.
when a thing is done, it's done. Don't look back.

armc3j

Notable (3)
Steam: .Elusive
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » May 24, 2015 12:53am | Report
Mousesports should win the USA one. Alliance will probably have the EU one, given they are the most consitent performing team out of those in the groups, and arguably the best. (Na'Vi and NiP are both good when they bring there a-game, but I still think Alliance are just the best team). Rave probably have SEA, and the China is a bit of a cluster-f***

It's second place that's arguably more interesting. Since there's a lot of potential there for a lot of teams. Especially in EU, that's going to be amazing.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved