Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Immortal Treasures

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » New Immortal Treasures 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 1, 2015 1:02pm | Report

New Immortal Treasures

July 31, 2015 - Dota Team

New International immortal treasures are now available for a limited time. Each treasure contains five possible immortals and a rare International courier. There is also an extremely rare chance to unlock the Golden Trove treasure when opening either of the two treasures. The Golden Trove Treasure contains golden versions of the Trove Immortals as well as golden versions of the two rare International couriers.

Consume any extra immortals you own for a chance at a free Trove or Lockless treasure, and then try your luck again at getting the golden items. Opening your first and fifth treasure earns you two and four compendium levels respectively for each of the two treasures.

You can also support your favorite casters by buying signed versions of the new Lockless Luckvase and Trove Carafe treasures. These Signature Treasures now come with upgradeable autograph runes, which let you merge multiple autograph gems together to create a higher level gem. Level the gem up to 10 and unlock a special gold version of the autograph. A single use chisel is also included in the Treasure.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 4L1B1 » August 1, 2015 1:56pm | Report
They all are really boring, why no cooler animation on rubick :(. Only clock immortal looks nice :)

4L1B1

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by apaz » August 5, 2015 10:12pm | Report
They all look really dumb. No cool animations, nothing too complicated. Some cool Ideas, but they didn't execute them properly. If you're going to release Immortals, you better put time into them.

My newest guide:

Picking up Skywrath

apaz

Notable (17)
Steam: apaz
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rylon Crestfall » August 11, 2015 4:37am | Report
Hmmmm.... they should use the crystal maiden immortal (the Yulsaria crown thingy) as a reference. Coz yeah, that crown gives a new animation to one of CM's skills so the same thing should be done for all immortals. Since I haven't seen/bought any of these new immortals I wouldn't know what they do.

if these new immortals have NO NEW ANIMATION, they should not be labeled as such. Better just an individual cosmetic item, YEAH?

Rylon Crestfall

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved