Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bullseye! Guide Contest Winner

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Bullseye! Guide Contest Winner 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 23, 2016 2:29pm | Report

Over the past three weeks, we've carefully analyzed all the submissions and though the decision was a hard one, we've decided on the winner worthy of first place!

The Winner Is...

The winner of the Mirana Guide Contest who claims the Official Valve Mirana Nendoroid, special "Bullseye!" badge, and special "Mirana Master" title is FuriousFish, the author of "To Protect the Woods", a wonderful guide for Mirana, the Princess of the Moon.

Below we've showcased some chapters from FuriousFish's comprehensive guide. Make sure to check it out for yourself so you don't miss any useful information regarding one of the most popular and versatile heroes our beloved game is lucky to have!

Pros & Cons

FuriousFish's guide has you covered with a section dedicated to the pros and cons of Mirana. As you can see after reading the chapter below, this hero is versatile. She can fulfill various roles and deal high amounts of damage using her skills. However, we have to keep in mind that Mirana is easy to kill early game and that she requires a lot of practice in order to be played properly.

Play Style

FuriousFish's guide also has a special section dedicated to play style. Here you can find all the information you need in order to properly play and adapt to each phase of the game. From the laning phase to late game, you get detailed explanations on how to play depending on which role you chose to play Mirana on.

Item Build

There are infinite possibilities and options regarding the item build, but FuriousFish made sure that he's created the best build for Mirana for you to use. All the item choices are separated on the match phases and the role you're playing but also includes various options for different situtions and matchups.

Thank you all for signing up and for participating. All your guides have been great and we appreciate all the time and effort you've put into creating amazing content for our community!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » November 23, 2016 5:38pm | Report
great job FuriousFish, enjoy your rewards and continue to have fun :)

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » November 24, 2016 7:20am | Report
Congrats FuriousFish!

Well deserved. Enjoy your prizes!

On a side note

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » November 24, 2016 8:01am | Report
Congrats FuriousFish! Keep making more nice guides for us! :)

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 24, 2016 1:12pm | Report
[deleted] wrote:

On another note, how exactly do I claim the prize by email? I checked and no mail.

You'll get a mail soon enough, congratulations once again and thanks for your work! :)

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 25, 2016 12:54am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

Thank you! It really freaks me out though. Two days and email is still missing.

Haha no worries, the people in charge of prizing can be some times overloaded with work, you'll get a mail soon enough. :)

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » November 25, 2016 6:20am | Report
Kemal is on holidays and didn't collect those 10% yet.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved