Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

willing to mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » willing to mentor 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jyoung21 » April 2, 2014 1:16am | Report
Hello Everyone,

I am willing to Mentor for new players to make them a part of the team that I am looking for, if you are interested and new, or just starting to learn DOTA, as well as DOTA 1 players that are just coming back to this MOBA, send me a message. My UN is Adonis I am more than willing to help you learn, and potentially make you into a team that is worth being in. I want to typically play on USEAST, and am looking for any specific role as I am an all around. please have a Microphone, or else be able to listen to one, having one is prefered.

UN= Adonis

jyoung21

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TemperousTempest » September 20, 2014 9:46pm | Report
Hey dude! i've played this game before, during ti2, but i decided to come back about 6 months ago, and im nothing compared to what i was, i was just under 5k mmr, but now im like 2.4, if you wanna help me get better id really appreciate it, and im down to join your team too, if it matters, during the time i was playing i played hard carries, such as antimage, spectre and lone druid, i'm finding its harder to win though just playing as a carry. if you could help me improve id be greatly appreciated.

steam name: TemperousTempest
steam id:18106232
message me on there, and then ill give you my skype, and we can talk it out if you want

TemperousTempest

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved