Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Wanting to learn to play aggressively.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Wanting to learn to play aggressively. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by cindel » August 22, 2013 8:36am | Report
Hi, fairly newbie player, used to playing supports like Treant and Rylai.

I am looking for someone who can teach me how to play an aggressive mid lane and ganker.
I am a reactive, defensive style player, and even if I'm dominating a lane I often don't really know it and so I farm sheepishly and end up under-powered.

I would like to learn how to know the basics of fighting common mid-lane champs, when it's a good time to gank or if I'll just get my butt kicked.

The champs I'd like to learn for mid are Queen of Pain and Templar Assassin. I'm an ok TA but again end up underpowered.

Someone who will play 1v1 with me and let me know what I am doing wrong would be great.

I also suck at last hitting :P

cindel_valentine on steam

cindel

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » September 8, 2013 10:17pm | Report
Hey,

The aggressive playstyle is definitely my specialty, and I'd be willing to teach if you are still willing to learn.

I can teach you different methods to last hit efficiently as well.

Steam gave me no results on my search, but here's my profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072391802/

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved