Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

U.S. 3k MMR in need of Coaching

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » U.S. 3k MMR in need of Coaching 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by narrowgates » February 25, 2014 10:10pm | Report
I'm a 3k solo mmr player looking for a mentor to help me break out of being overtly mediocre. I primarily play hard support or mid but am interested in learning as much about the game as possible including other roles.

I play U.S. West/East and do have quite a bit of time I can dedicate to learning the game. I feel pretty solid on the basics of the game and am very familiar now with around 25 heroes to pool as. I'm a quick learner and really interested in increasing my play ability so I'll work with you however you need and do whatever you say to increase the chance of that happening.

If you want to give me a shot and have time to coach please add me. My steamid is - http://steamcommunity.com/id/pyramidmirrors/

Have a great week.

narrowgates

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved