Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

THE WAY OF THE DAGON: YOU WILL BE TAUGHT by Pu12e

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Mentoring » THE WAY OF THE DAGON: YOU WILL BE TAUGHT by Pu12e 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 1, 2013 5:18pm | Report
Hello,

My name is Pu12e. I've been playing DotA for a bit over a decade now. I have recently come into some extra time, and I would love to give back to the community by teaching new (or even experienced) players how to use the Dagon. I play ganker heroes in public games, but in high tier games, I choose Mid ganker/support heroes. I'm not going to teach anyone the incorrect way to use the Dagon, and I'm comfortable playing against GOOD players that use aDagon build on carry/mid heroes.

As far as experience, I have played some great players and I think my ganking has really solidified victory in many games. Some heroes in which I have mastered include: Nightstalker, Venomancer, punga, Bloodseeker, Morphling, sandking, Omniknight , and Warlock etc etc...

As far as communication or methods of teaching, I'm not really sure what is best. I've never really "mentored" anyone before. I've taught friends to play, but they take DotA very casually, and I'm sure anyone who applies will want to increase their skill with the dagon as much as possible in the shortest period of time. I was thinking we could syncing up a replay of yours and going through it and pointing out your dagon mistakes, or reviewing one of my replays where I point out dagon plays. I could also spectate you and give you advice, or we could just play together. My favorite of these is "playing together", simply because I'm usually very focused on the game.

Whatever you'd like, feel free to add me on Steam. I normally use Skype with friends, but I can also use Mumble or Ventrilo. I prefer Skype though.

Finally, here is my Steam account. Just add me, and if I'm ever on DotA, just send me a message.

One thing I do ask though, is that you post any feedback you have for me in this thread: If I helped improve your dagon skills, and to what degree. I think that if people see that I am as good of a player as I claim, I will get more responses, which increases my popularity, allowing me to help you more. :D

Thanks for reading my incredibly long post, and I look forward to helping you,

-Pu12e

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » November 1, 2013 10:05pm | Report
Master Pu12e, teach me the ways of the holy Dagon

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » November 2, 2013 4:23am | Report
pu12e plz stahp with the threads they were sorta funny at first but now they are just outright annoying. If you wanna help new players thats great but not in the way that it just makes everything seem like utter ****. I speak on behalf of the Dotafire community that PLZ use your dota experience in better ways.
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Skellex » November 3, 2013 6:58am | Report
Funny thing I just noticed...he copied a lot of what was said in this thread right here:

http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/mentoring/high-skill-mentor-willing-to-help-1909

Skellex

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 3, 2013 9:03am | Report
Skellex wrote:

Funny thing I just noticed...he copied a lot of what was said in this thread right here:

http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/mentoring/high-skill-mentor-willing-to-help-1909

Thread locked and Pu12e warned.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » November 3, 2013 10:29am | Report
Skellex wrote:

That was the joke.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved