Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Newer player looking for a coach/mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Newer player looking for a coach/mentor 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by tylerwashere127 » December 20, 2014 3:02pm | Report
Ive been playing for a little while now in bot games and finishing the training missions and using different heroes, finding ones that I'm comfortable playing with, as well as watching and reading a lot of material/guides for beginners and such. Just need some help with a few things and would be eternally grateful for some help. Thank you!

tylerwashere127

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » December 20, 2014 5:10pm | Report
Do you have a prefered role or hero you want help with and what region do you play?

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by tylerwashere127 » December 22, 2014 2:15am | Report
Well, I've got ahold of the basics pretty much, I've just been experimenting with support roles really( Lich, Lion, Venomancer, a few others). I just need a little help knowing which lane I'm needed at to provide support, things like that. And really just some tips from someone who's been playing for awhile. Its one thing watching videos, reading tutorials and stuff, and whole different thing with someone helping you a little more hands on. Maybe some heroes I should try. IDk, just noob questions kinda lol

tylerwashere127

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » February 16, 2015 9:45pm | Report
I can mentor you but :

1. What servers do you play on

2. What time are you online most often
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 16, 2015 10:02pm | Report
beware bubbles has long been suspected to be the chief of the feeder clan.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved