Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player in need of mentoring

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » New player in need of mentoring 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Greaterrat6 » August 3, 2013 10:22am | Report
Im a new player to dota 2 and I'm in desperate need of a mentor to show me the correct way to play. Please respond if you're willing to help a player with little to no experiences.

Greaterrat6

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Torgue » August 3, 2013 10:31am | Report
How much experience do you have in the MoBa genre?
And how often are you online ?

I'm new too to DoTa 2 but I played some other Moba games they are alike like league of legends or heroes of newerth

Mr. Torgue

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Greaterrat6 » August 3, 2013 10:36am | Report
I've played most of the tutorial and played some practice games with my friend. I'm online whenever possible.

Greaterrat6

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved