Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

mid-skilled player looking for tutor [EU-West]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » mid-skilled player looking for tutor [EU-West] 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by L0bstz0r » November 13, 2013 3:29am | Report
hey there,

im 21; from austria and have beein playing dota (or moba games) for a long long time now. Im afraid i have come to a point were i no longer realize how i can improve my gameplay on my own - though there is definitely still room for improvement.

I am not looking for some kind of basic tutoring like last hitting, playing your role correctly, spell usage/chains or skill-building / itemization but rather for some1 who can help me improve my mechanical overall skills ....its hard to describe i guess.

Dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/33098183
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l0bstz0r

if you want to evaluate my skill for yourself, feel free to add or msg me anytime, so we can set up a testgame (or whatever the appropriate measure is).

till then
cheers

L0bstz0r

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: L0bstz0r
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PiNG- » November 19, 2013 12:07pm | Report
I can teach you how to think on your own and critic your own skills, challenge your skills.. All at the same time on how you can improve.
Send me a private msg and ill respond with my steam ID.
My main communication is teamspeak 3 so please, obtain it.

PiNG-

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved