Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mid Only as a way to practise

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mid Only as a way to practise 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ZephirKuchiki » June 28, 2013 12:37pm | Report
During some mid only games 1 vs 1 i came up with the idea of using this game mode for serious training. Why? You can pick exactly the same hero as the enemy and make a direct comparison. Where u make mistakes with an specific hero for example. It is also a good way to improve your gamplay exept the lack of 8 other players ;D but thats a good thing too because you need only 1 other player for trainig. So this post is about finding people who want this 1 vs 1 comparison to get better. Since my skill is medium i am okay with everyone. Noobs who inted to get better for serious, people like me who know the game and some tricks and want to learn how to outplay enemys and those real masters who want to show where the difference is between Noob and Dendimon and WHAT makes this difference ... no, not the vodka :D

ZephirKuchiki

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zGKrom » June 29, 2013 11:22am | Report
Well, as it is a good training tool to individual skill I prefer as a mentor to spectate pro/other matches and to play with my students so I can see how much they performed, also talk about tactics and all that.

I mean hell yeah it is a great ideea but keep in mind that DotA 2 is a heavy team-orientated game.
The Bird of Hermes is My name, eating My wings to make Me tame.

zGKrom
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: Krom
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Luda3 » June 30, 2013 6:23am | Report
I can Go 1v1 anytime (Medium Player) ]
Add me on Steam Luda-3

Luda3

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved