Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[mid] looking for offlane mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » [mid] looking for offlane mentor 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by el_dude1 » March 24, 2013 3:09pm | Report
Hello guys,

I am part of my team which currently consists of 4 players. We are still looking for our 5th guy.

So I am playing the offlane / safelane solo in our team, that means I mostly play bounty, dark seer, windrunner, lonedruid and clockwork. I practice alot and am willing to put lots of effort in it. I watch my own / pro replays, streams and do last hit training, but it would sometimes just help me out if I had an experienced person to help me out.

I played a bit of hon before and played like 800 dota games overall. I might not be the most experienced player but I make up for it with dedication :)

I don't know how this works here, so I'll just drop my steam: el_dude1

Hope I will find someone :)

Regards!

PS: just switched to offlane like 1-2 months ago, that's why my mostplayed heroes are still support :)
PSS: I am from germany and am studying at the moment. So i am online from like 12 - 15 to 24 CET

el_dude1

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved