Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mentor seeking to help brand new player!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mentor seeking to help brand new player! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LSether » November 25, 2013 8:48pm | Report
Hello, I have been playing dota since it was on wc3. I have a fair amount of experience with dota 2 as well. I am not super pro but I do believe I can offer help to the community of new players. I have about 1k hours logged in dota 2 (740 on my main account and roughly 230 on my alt account) I will warn you, my play styles are sometimes unorthodox. However ask the regular people I play with and (most of the time, heh) my style works. Message me or whatnot, ill get back to any messages sent to me shorty.
Hope I can help.
Sether (why did I write this like a letter...)

LSether

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bjscaggles » December 2, 2013 9:41am | Report
Hey I'm pretty new but not totally and I need help being taught how to win lanes.

Bjscaggles

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jassagh » December 2, 2013 1:49pm | Report
I send u message

jassagh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bjscaggles » December 4, 2013 2:03am | Report
you didn't ;)

Bjscaggles

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Phat_Cat » December 18, 2013 11:54am | Report
I like what's happening here. If there is anyone else that comes upon this thread, I'm a decent player that wouldn't mind tutoring someone new to dota 2. Just add me on steam! Phat_Cat1045
Please be able to speak english well.

Phat_Cat

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Valnus » December 18, 2013 11:43pm | Report
Hallo

I am looking for a mentor as well. Very willing to learn and at this moment I have only done 24 pub games. I speak English fluently and play every day. My steam and is Valnus

Thanks

Valnus

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RaisinHater » December 19, 2013 7:11am | Report
Hello! im looking for a mentor as well.
I really wanna get better at this game haha.
Steam: RaisinHater

RaisinHater

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ero-Sannin » December 24, 2013 4:01am | Report
Hello! I've been playing dota 2 for few weeks and kinda got a hang of sniper..what i really want to learn are tricks for farming fast, when to gank, and how to use range characters. Although I play my best with Death Prophet and Sniper I want to learn more characters and their abilities.
Steam id: esannin

Ero-Sannin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved