Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Med to High skill player seeking after a good Micro Skills Menthor!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Med to High skill player seeking after a good Micro Skills Menthor!!! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dale112 » August 27, 2013 3:39am | Report
Im a medium skilled player goin to high ho want to learn the micro secret skils !!! Joking ....I cant play heroes like Chen , Sylabear , Meepo , Nature Prophet ... you know what i mean ..... micro skills and i relly wanna learn to play those heroes because they are beautifull heroes and very eficient in fight . So if there is any good heart menthor ho wanna spend a little time with me teaching me how to play those micro heroes that will be good . My steam name is LybRa and my ex name was DaLe . So pm here on dotafire or try to find me on steam. Is youre option. Thanks for the time you spend reading this topic . Have a nice day !

dale112

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved